Originally introduced in 1963 as a student drum, the Ludwig Acrolite quickly became the choice of pro players in need of dry, cracking snare tone.
Ludwig is proud to re-introduce Acrolite in its original splendor; with a seamless, beaded, brushed-aluminum shell. Made in Monroe, North Carolina, USA.
The Acrolite features chrome Classic dual snare lugs, P85 strainer, and Blue/Olive Badge.
- 1.6mm Seamless Aluminum Shell
- 2.3mm Steel Triple Flanged Hoops
- P85AC Throw Off (Production item only)
- P35AC Butt Plate (Production item only)
- Ludwig Weather Master Medium Coated Head
- Ludwig Weather Master Clear Snare Side Head
- Twin lugs
- Blue/Olive Badge